Thank You For Booking with SOHOMD
For Existing Patients
On the day of the appointment:
- Ensure you are in your state of residence on file
- Ensure that your payment method on file is active
- Ensure that you have updated us with any new insurance or demographic information.
- Have your Spruce App open at the time of your appointment
For New Patients
Here’s what to expect:
- The SohoMD team will soon email you some Demographic and Practice Agreement forms to fill out as soon as possible
- The SohoMD team will soon also email you the link to the Spruce Medical Communication App for download. The Spruce Medical Communication App is used for secure messaging with SohoMD, it is also used during the video session. You will need to have the Spruce App open at the time of your appointment. From the Spruce App your provider will initiate the call.
- You must cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to the time of your appointment
If you have any questions feel free to call or text 888-220-6392
Offering the best clinical care to help patients achieve optimal health.
We listen and celebrate what is both common and different. We are a family where everyone feels welcomed and accepted. We believe that diverse voices and perspectives create an effective organization, which leads to excellent healthcare services.
Our team is made up of warm and engaging Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Clinical Social Workers with our patients' best health interests in mind. Expect to be treated with the utmost care and professionalism from your initial contact with us over the phone, to your online video session or the first time you step into the office.