WIN UP TO $5000 BY SHOWCASING
Submit Your Essay
Scholarship Essay Contest
- The contest is free to enter and the winners will receive prize money $5,000, $3000, or $1000!
- The prompt for the essay is: How I Overcame a Personal Challenge or Mental Health Obstacle to Achieve my Goals.
- To qualify, you must be at least 18-years-old and a student in the United States
- We limit entries to one per participant, and submitting multiple entries will disqualify you from the competition.
- The deadline for submission is June 30th, 2023
- Winners will be announced in July and emailed directly with details on how to collect the prize.
- The names of the participants in the competition and the contents of their essays will be kept confidential.
- Entering is simple, complete the form to the right and uploaded a PDF version of your 1,000 word essay.
Quotes From Past Winners
"The grit that I formed from coming out of deeply traumatic experiences dulled the knives that had attempted to cut through it. I have arrived to the late, yet necessary, realization that I have everything in my power to make myself more than a product of my surroundings."
- G.U., 1st Place Prize Winner
“I know I am not the first dancer to struggle with negative body image. I only wish I could be the last...A healthy body is neither underweight nor overweight. Dance is not about a body shape or line, it is about dynamics. It is about a living, breathing human being moving through space and pushing out its soul like smoke curling from a burning candle.”
- G.P., 2nd Place Prize Winner
Offering the best clinical care to help patients achieve optimal health.
We listen and celebrate what is both common and different. We are a family where everyone feels welcomed and accepted. We believe that diverse voices and perspectives create an effective organization, which leads to excellent healthcare services.
Our team is made up of warm and engaging Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, and Clinical Social Workers with our patients' best health interests in mind. Expect to be treated with the utmost care and professionalism from your initial contact with us over the phone, to your online video session or the first time you step into the office.